Monday 23 May 2016

What I've been knitting -photo heavy


Hi all, I'm going for speed with my blog posts, i hope thats ok, so this time 5,000 photos of me knitting over a sleeping baby, cool? great.

So i obviously knew the exact date I was having my boy and prepped lots of socks ready for the early days, 


I learnt from martha that socks were the way forward

Aww look at my tiny girl!!



Anyway I got working on my Harry Potter socks and a Grocery Girls podcast just after we came home. Theo loved it




I have some gorgeous photos of this moment of him in his basket, the light was so nice and i did some sock knitting. 


A little knitting on my watermelon socks, these are super fun and sparkly 


I started a Trillian which I had been meaning to knit for ages 


made good progress. 


I got a gorgeous bag from Thimble and Thread on etsy


I knit on some yarn from Easyknits i got at Woolfest last year its super pretty


I then had needle woes so frogged a couple of socks, I had been knitting on the tiny tiny little needles but turns out the crazy altered my gauge and i had to frog it, i wish i have clicked onto this before i got 3 pairs.


I got my first speckled Hedgehog Fibres, this still is hard to get hold of, Im planning socks with this, its called Boombox


I finally photographed my hat i finished a couple months ago. 


I got a couple beauties along the way, I love Fine Fish Yarns the colours are lovely.




We watched some more podcasts this is Dye another Day


I finally finished my harry potter socks by the end of the month to enter them into a couple of knit alongs. 



Oh yeah i started another sock, I'm pretty sure i finished one of these, i have so many on the needles I've kinda lost track tbh. 


Oh yes and another, there is a knit along by the grocery girls called fancy feet to try something new, I've ever done patterned socks so i am using deep stash here to make some slipped stitch socks. 


I worked on my trillian which I'm enjoying. This is Felt Fusion yarn 


My first Norah George yarn this is Mr Weasleys Ford Anglia 


We had lots of lovely sunny days with martha happily playing i knit on my sunny sunny happy socks. 


I may have got a notions pouch and a fabulous stitch marker pouch to match the bag, i can see all my pretty stitch markers now, again from Thimble and Thread.


Tiny baby cuddles and sock knitting, are you seeing a theme?


more sunny days with people entertaining/holding the baby so watermelon knitting. 


Me and my boy trying to decide what to cast on next, so much pretty yarn so little time (well actually i do ok considering) 


This is the lovely Fine Fish yarns in big girls don't cry, she does 50g skeins for half the price so they are great for a little pair of shorty socks. 


Im using the Rose city roller pattern but with a added Blueberry waffle pattern, 2 patterned socks i know! 


Yeh i mentioned Drops were having a sale, I've been super good and been selling random things there and there, materity clothes, some of marthas stuff that theo can't wear, yeh don't judge. 


Oh yes this has grown too. 


I started something the day the drops arrived this is another Entrechat for my girl, i did loads one day when martha was at nursery.


and i started a Hyphen cardigan too again in the big merino.


and i managed to go to knit night, Rob dropped us off and picked us up and i had a lovely couple hours knitting with my friends and Theo slept the whole time. 


So there you go I've been squeezing in a  row here and there and mainly when Rob has been driving coz I'm not doing that yet, a little in the evening and a little at nap time just enough to keep me sane.

I had a big old sort the other day too but surely I've shared enough photos for one day and I'm gonna frog some stuff and have already sold a couple of things.

Right must dash, busy busy! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails