Wednesday 7 October 2015

WIPS

Hi all just popping to to share what I've been knitting on lately. 

My phone apparently won't go very far back photos wise. 

But I've been addicted to this socks. These are Fab Funky Fibres Autumn Rainbow. I love this. Stripes are so additive. 



I've not been able to put them down tbh. They are so easy and portable 


I took them to work on Monday with my kindle. I'm reading a book called Wishful Thinking about a app that allows you to be in 2 places at once. It's fun. 


Over the weekend. I worked on my Chickadee and got the sleeves done and now it's endless ament sod stocking stitch for the body which doesn't feel appealing at all. 

We've also been watching lots of John Hughes films lately. 


Last night I did a few rows on Martha's Lush cardigan. 

This is just boring SS too. So these are the 3 I'm mainly working on. 

What are you working on? 


1 comment:

Ely said...

Very good! Where did you learn to do all these things? wow beautiful! sorry for my english....! Ely

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails