Friday 9 October 2015

Just

Calling in to show more progress. I've been quite on a mission. 

I have literally this minute finished my first sock and had to rewind the ball coz the colours were stacked in the wrong order 


I love this and can't wait to wear them. Hoping to have them done by the end of the month. I am however getting distracted by lots of things. 

I added a couple of colours on a baby blanket for our friends who are expecting at the end of the month. 


And my chickadee has had a lot of love. 
I've added much more than this but look hurray. I've been trying to put a film on and work solidly on this as its just endless rows so pretty dull. 



What else. 
I've had my eye on this hat which I've knit twice before in a red sparkle yarn but self striping would be great right?? 


And in the none knitting news. We did some snoozing at soft play today?? Have I mentioned how awesome this girl is lately?? She's amazing! So much fun to be around and yes there are tough parts but generally she is a JOY to be around. 

I bought her her first Kinder Egg today. 

Naturally it was all melted after little hands had held it so long but she could not believe that there was a toy inside!! 


Right I'm off to cast on my 2nd sock before I head to bed. What are you working on?? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails