Friday 20 May 2016

Theo's Knits

Are you ready for 5,000 photo of Theo in ALL the wooly things? Yes? Brilliant I'll get started then!

To save me linking ALL my projects, they can be found here and then go to the baby tab on the top

So here he is brand brand new in his chevron hat, everyone in the operating room were very complimentary of his little hat. 


Bit of early skin to skin and a hat change and wrapped up on his granny stripe blanket



Gotta love snuggles



And this is his going home outfit, he's worn this little cardigan loads and i love this debbie bliss prints yarn


Home and chilling out on his chevron blanket, another we use all the time. 



All snuggled up for his first walk to the post office, we go to the post office. 


This is his sirdar snuggley vertebrae, he's worn this lots in the sling, i love this colour and thankfully it looks amazing on him, and i love him in bright bright blue too. 




My mam made this gorgeous cardigan by Jenny Watson you can find her fav page here
We have worn this one loads too, he has it on today actually.


Another baby vertebrae this time in 4ply hand dyed from deep stash



This was martha's cardigan, the very first thing i made after my 12 week scan with her actually. 



Aww look at my babies, do they look alike? I can't decide


And this is  Linnie that my mam made for him


nom nom nom


look at that sleepy boy 


Back in this gorgeous one. 


This is the Henry cardigan i made which matches his blanket, another favourite, and will def make this in a bigger size. 




This is the bumble hat which my friend from knit night made him, it matches his outfit really well. 


And finishing with a snuggle in his blanket.

 

So yeh my boy has a lot of gorgeous knits and is getting a good wear out of lots of things, i naturally have more plans for what to make him and will share those plans soon.

Oh have you seen Wool Warehouse have their DROPS SALE on till the end of the month, just if i don't get back before then go back it out, the big merino is one of my faves. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails