Wednesday 4 November 2015

ALL the things

My mind is full of ALL the things I want to make. I need to make everything like now!!

These are some of the things on my mind. 


I have started the Antler cardigan for Martha, I had actually started this a while ago in Drops Merino Aran which is one of my favourites but the dyelot a varied so much that it looked silly even with varigating them. Gutted. 

So I frogged it and used Stylecraft Aran instead. Oh yes and bumpy is bumping along nicely at 16 weeks :)




I cast on my Wowligan too, someone's missed this version of the pattern and naturally bought it right away and got the actual yarn it suggests, I never do that. 


I swatched for the Campside Cardi but still undecided yet as to needle size or how to use the yarn as 3 or the skeins are one dyelot and I had to buy another quote some time later so I had enough to make it. They naturally look hugely different. 

I have picked up my 3rd Tan House Brook shawl this week too and enjoying this colour way which is The Knitting goddess in Candy Cane. 


Speaking of which! I sold a bit of yarn to get some Christmas yarn and I managed to get this beauty 🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

I have also been working on some new socks. I have a nice new tradition of going to Starbucks on my lunch hour as I have a WHOLE hour, I take my kindle and my socks and get a hot choc or a mango drink. 

I'm using this beauty to add a bit of colour to these dark days we seem to be having. 



This is how it looked

And now it's like this


So yes ALL of the things. I can't help it. I'm just a bit lost as to what to work on at the minute. I have obviously several other things in the needles of course. 

So yes best get knitting some of it hadn't I. 

Catch you all soon xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails