Thursday 22 October 2015

Slog slog slog

Firstly thank you all so much for your lovely comments on our exciting news. It's nice to be out in the open and be able to wear maternity clothes again, like welcoming old friends. I'm a different season this time so been needing s few layering pieces. 

Anyway. Knitting wise! I am slogging away and loads of WIPS I've had far too long, mainly my chickadee which I did 'only' cast on in August but feel like it's been ALL of my life. 
This was Monday maybe. 


I have since cast the body off thou apparently I wasn't supposed to do that and last night picked up for the button band. 

As these are long rows I have been picking up Martha's Lush cardigan which is on the sleeves. Again I feel like this has been on my needles forever. I'm basically bored of them and want rid. 


On Tuesday I had a hosp app and a hours lunch so knit on my happy project, which are my lovely socks 

So this was at the start of my app


And the end of lunch 


I think pretty good going. 

I did manage to knit a newborn hat for a friends baby which is due at the end of November. 


One of my favourite patterns Little scallop. Newborn I cast on 56! 

So that's what I've been knitting. I've been thinking about knitting ALL the things and can't wait to cast on some lovely quick things and get back to my socks and things. 

Right having lost a battle with a button band tonight I shall turn in. 

Rach x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails