Monday 13 July 2015

Wedding outfits

Im struggling to get hold of the photos I took at my cousins wedding the other week but I have got these beauties from my sisters bf.

Naturally they are all of martha lol

I was knitting this little cardigan to go with her dress. 




So yes go and look at how beautiful our girl is! 





I love this one


And this is my favourite.




Family pics are pretty hard to come by these days but these are super fun.






I also knit the Aila Grace Shawl 

Im really pleased with how this turned out, practically speaking it was a bit silly to think I would be able to wear a shawl and run around after Martha too but you know never mind, I have been meaning to knit this for a while and i really like it.









Thats all for now
x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails