Sunday 26 July 2015

These days

I'm I'm I'm Hi all. I am here, Martha has forgotten how to go to bed so we have said goodbye to evenings for the last nearly 2 weeks so blogging and everything has been thin on the ground and blogging time even less. 

But a few pics that are still loading. ( it sends some to iCloud so I can actually use them to blog or something) 

One fun thing or been doing is messing about with kool aid and yarn and it's been fun. I've only done 2 so far but it sure was fun. 



We had last week off ( well most of it) and went here there and everywhere. 
Let me think. 

Tuesday I managed a little tidy up in my room and some furniture shifting so k can actually see my hand dyed yarn 


On Thursday we drove to Ilkley to the outdoor pool which was freezing but very pretty to be around and felt a little like being on holiday. 
I had a disastrous baking attempt for robs birthday the next day 

And we went strawberry picking. 



Yes these are the good ones and don't show Martha crying like a lunatic and insisting on being carried by only me coz she hate the wind. But anyway!

We had a birthday BBQ are robs folks 


Saturday we went to my folks as kt was my godsons birthday on the Sunday and his little sisters on the Saturday. All the birthdays at once!! 

Martha got a new cardi knit by my mam. 

And we went to the beach for a couple hours. We are pretty 'strict' with nap times but had fun while we were there. Even thou it did rain. 

Love this one of the 3 of us. 

The beach is only 30mins from my folks so that's handy. Hate that it's so far in Leeds. 

I've been knitting where I can. When rob comes with us to my folks he drives so I knit on a baby boy hat. 

I did some hooking too. 
And we had lots of giggles and cuddles inbetween.  

That's prob plenty pics for you for now so I'll leave it there. 
Xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails