Wednesday 13 May 2015

WIP Wednesday

I have been a busy bee lately and picked up some old WIPS, i wanna cast on all the things but am trying to resist so this is what I've been working on. 


This is how i left it, ill be honest i thought it was bigger than this.


But i put a bit of a tent in it and re remembered what to do.


Ive been working on the baby boy cardigan i am doing for my friend.


Few rounds on my socks


Another old Wip is my 3 colour cashmere cowl 


I managed to get the lace done in a day, well afternoon nap and evening time.


I started the next bit just before bed and continued on my lunch hour.


and then a little bit in bed while i was reading, I am trying to read again a bit more i am reading Last Anniversary so wanted to try and get into it a little more.


Next lunch hour i knit on some new mitts using my Fab funky fibres yarn i got for my birthday, i decided to do mitts instead of socks with it this time.


I have also been sewing as i took a half day and have been a very busy bee making my girl some cute things.



So yeah i work on quite a lot in the week, i am now about to start to plan for my holiday knitting as we are going to northumberland for a week soon so i must plan plan plan.

What are you working on???

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails