Sunday 12 April 2015

A few FO

Here is a ton of FO's for you 


I started this shawl in maybe November ish for my grannies christmas present, i failed terribly and then again for her birthday in early January. 

I have made this pattern before and really liked it, i used West Yorkshire Spinners yarn which i didn't really like tbh, it was hairy/wooly and just not my cup of tea.

It took me a while to get this done coz i wasn't enjoying the yarn. but i went on as i knew my granny would like it. She is always saying her shoulders are cold. 


I gave her it at the end of january and she really like it, my sister said she has seen her with it on a few times and even heard her telling her neighbour that i made it for her so thats really nice.

I am well aware that this shawl will probably end up felted in some manner as she wouldn't hand wash it even though it is hand wash only, but its made her happy now. 




I made these out of Stylecraft chunky I had had for ages, and this pattern is out of a magazine, i can't remember the last time i did that, there were a few problems as no on had ever made them on ravelry, also the pattern was a little wrong in the magazine but after a twitter conversation with the designer it was all sorted. I kinda lost interest in these and haven't really worn them. 





I have made some little things for Heathers new baby girl recently

I went for Little Scallops  which is a favourite of mine for her baby girl. I used lovely Rico big Merino which is great for tiny little heads. 



Heather kindly sent me this cute pic of her in it, cute huh!




I also made one for her toddler in the same design, bizarrely this kind fits me so I'm modelling it. 
They seemed to go down really well so I'm pleased. I have many many many friends due this year and have been churning the hats out like they are going out of fashion. 




I also made a little garden for her gift pile too, i went for POP 
I made this for Martha has her christmas cardigan and found it tons easier to just knit it all in one colour, i went for 0-3 size. 


My little dot of a girl did a bit of modelling for it, it looks so much better on a baby that just flat and boring and will  be a while before it fits heathers baby. 


This is a lovely pattern and I'm pleased with how it came out, i have had this yarn for quite a while and pleased to stash bust it out of my stash. 


And finally though i think i have shared this.

This was Mothers Day, me and my girl in our matching Owl jumpers, i finished this a while ago but its only properly starting to fit now. 



Phew well thats quite a few of my projects shared, although i haven't been blogging i have certainly still been busy. 

I still have quite a few to share, i am trying to knit my garments as this was supposed to be the year of the garments wasn't it? So i am trying to do that and not get too distracted by every other pattern.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails