Monday 2 June 2014

Marthas knits

Hi all, so today I am showing you a couple of Marthas knitted items.

My mam made this gorgeous little Cardi, she has this in cream too, it is imaginatively called 

My mam said this was a tricky knit but its so cute. Details can be found on her rag page above. 

We took some cute pics on my mama garden. 



This is my new favourite!!!



Pretty isn't it??


So I've made this one for my girl this is Garter Yoke baby cardi

My friend made one of these and we really liked it so made another now she's bigger and can see me doing this again and as gifts. Details are on my Rav page above.

I should have done long sleeves really but never mind.  


can't seem to turn this pic but never mind. 



Ive got a few more things to share but didn't want to overload you. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails