Sunday 1 December 2013

We have winners

Today is December 1st which means 24 sleeps to go till Christmas!! 

It also means we have some winners to announce, I did random number generator, we had 8 entries. 

First up was 

Number 3 which is Kamadres ( from
Memory hope that's how you spell it) who liked the Pipe Dreams hat

Number 6, Wrightboysmum who liked the chain Attraction hat. 

Thanks all for entering. 
I have contacted Natalie and she will be in touch soon with your patterns via ravelry

Thanks again. 

Oh and coz I'm sure you are missing her here is a cute pic of my girl today 


She sure is growing. 10 Weeks tomorrow. Madness just madness lol
X

3 comments:

hotpotato said...

so cute, love her jumper.

kamadres said...

Oh Rachel,
I can't believe it... I won :)))
Last weekend was kind of exhausting and now I am really very happy about the won pattern!
Thank you!!!
Katharina

ForgedinPaper said...

Thank You very much I'm looking forward to having a go at the hat.
Lovely photo she's growing so quickly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails