Friday 20 September 2013

Clapotis FO

Hello, time for a new round of posts, I am happy to say i have FINALLY finished my Clapotis.

I have been working on this for a good few weeks desperate to finish the blooming thing.

As mentioned i cast this on on the plane on our honeymoon so yes quite a while ago. 

But hurray it is finished! 



I have made one of these before but this is a 4ply version. No dont ask me why i felt the need. 



Ah yes baby still in there. 


This thing is freaking huge like massive but i really likes it. 



Its blocked out really well which is more than i can say for the 1st one, which i dont think i blocked thinking about it. 


But Yay!

I do appear to be casting on several projects a day, but then you know got to fill my time up somehow dont i?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails