So I thought i would share a few updates that has been going on in the Nursery, (i must do a proper post)
So weeks and weeks ago we got a huge wall sticker for babys room.
I think we got it from here
So we got cutting (a rare day to see rob is a 'sports top') and yes he is left handed he does not cut well lol
So i did the cutting and he did the sticking while i sat in my rocky chair lol
This thing is pretty big, there are tons of Etsy but mainly from the US and therefore naturally postage is a million pounds lol so finding them on a UK site is great.
We got to pick the colours for the tree (its a tree if you hadnt guessed)
And this is it all done. Its awesome! We love it so much.
What I did a while ago was start to make some arm rests using the left overs from the quilt i made
They were pretty much done but they needed something to keep them on the chair, i tried sticky velcro but it wasnt strong enough so i gave in and ordered some sew on velcro.
So i used some of the sticky velcro to the chair and stitched the other on the cushion.
Im not sure if i have said how i made this, i basically did it like a pillow and used really thick wadding it was a bit of a struggle through my machine but got there eventually.
As I was in the sewing mood i thought i would finally get around to covering the foot stool.
I again used fabric that matched the quilt and now the arm rests.
I kinda just measured the footstool and copied.
Its not perfect but its done and I am really pleased with how it looks.
Lots of lovely ticks off my to do list.