Tuesday 4 June 2013

More baby knits

Hi all, so finally getting round to sharing a few more of my baby knits. 

Firstly thank you to all who have said they have stupid unrealistic WIP lists. 
I am pleased to say i have been finishing some things, i finished a hat which was a xmas pressie and another hat which is a birthday and i am powering through another birthday knit. 

So this cardi is a old favourite, i have made this many times but never in cotton. 

It was worked well in cotton, i used Rico Creative Cotton in Aran. 

Pleased with this one, this is 3-6 months, so winter i guess, not very winter like but i have a plan for babys winter wardrobe. 



Another old favourite, i really should make some new knits, well i have but appears these are old favourites. 


This pattern always knits up small, and i am terrible at the wrap and turn collar bit but never mind. 

I used a new yarn for this its Drops- Alaska, from my new favourite website Wool Warehouse yes i may have been back a couple of times. 


Ohh now this one is out of a book and all knit in pieces which i have decided is stupid but seems like the only way in the books for some reason, so i felt it took ages

I used Rico merino dk for this and its nice but not great. 

This is the pattern with a very dull name. 


Ah one of my favourites, I dont knit in 4ply much but i will for my baby. 


Its super cute and i have used some Regia i got at Hobby craft for this. 

So quite a bit of different yarns used there. 


I am busy working on a few gifts at the min and one of my 'bottom of the basket' WIPS which i shall share soon. 

I have a few more knits to share and i have been meaning to share my Jan Project Life pages but i dont know if i photographed them, ive been right through my iPhoto and can't find them. 

Right must get on

Rach x

2 comments:

Candace said...

They are all really pretty

hotpotato said...

they are all so cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails