Friday 29 March 2013

Day 6??

I'm late and I can't remember what day I'm on lol.

So yesterday, me and my friend Vic & Violet went on a road trip to visit heather and TTB



We did a bit of playing before walking into town


Ah yes I introduced V to cashmerino Aran


We went to a 'spoons' for some lunch


We went to lovely Purl & Jane





I may have bought a little something



I was left holding the babies while heather and Vic went in tiny none pushchair friendly shops



Checking in on me


We headed back to Heathers for drinks and nappy changes.
Had some cuddles


I was a bit pooped



And just to prove I visited heather and it did not rain



Some pretty views on our ride home






And this is the yarn I got



Pretty stuff

I managed a few round on my 4py jumper before falling asleep



So yes lovely day out
Xx


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails