Friday 1 February 2013

January 2013 in pictures

Check me out on the first of the month bringing you my January photos. 

lets hope they load in order as that would help.

So January began with some lovely belated birthday flowers from my colleague Liz at work 


First week at work required some seriously yummy food for tea!


we loved Olive 


I went on a mad dash at lunch time to spend some birthday money, i got a new watch 


finally my birthstone ring came in stock, at last!


I had a vist from TTB 


and obviously Heather 


we bought a new light with our xmas voucher, rob fit it all by himself and was very proud.


i bought some cute wool with a voucher i got off chloe for my birthday 


had some lovely baby V cuddles


My baby girl turned 2 as did my lovely house. 


I finished my Rocky Coast


we took a few snowy pics 


it snowed some more


We braved a trip to Ikea with Robs dad in the snow


Rob did some building 


and some clearing and wire work


how good does it look? Ive hated that stupid old tv cabinet but love this. 


My room got turned upside down 


I spent some of my xmas vouchers


my little olive got super thirsty 


it then crazy snowed!



Rob painted our kitchen and it looks lush 


I had a sleepover with baby V 


and woke up last saturday to insane amounts of snow.



so we took V out to play (more photos another day)


then it rained all night and washed it all away


Then last night Olive learn how to get the lid off her tub of food. 



So there you go January has been pretty good really, i hate the dark and the cold isnt great but its getting very very slowly lighter in the evenings hurray, i cant wait till its still light when i get home. 

Hope your January was a good one! 





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails