Sunday 17 February 2013

Goings on

Hi all, sorry been so quiet lately not much going on really lol so thought I would catch you up on a few thins I have been doing over the past few weeks


Olive learnt how to get the lid off her food tub


We were sent a super cute pic of baby Nancy modelling a hat I made her, this is robs colleagues new baby


Me and my sis went to town in our matching boots


We met up with Vic and had Wagamama



We went to a craft fair at the very beautiful Corn Exchange


I bought a gorgeous new knitting bag


I then went back up home with my sis for the night

There was some tiny time at my grannies house



And Sunday dinner at our house



I even brought one home for rob, who was very happy



My lovely friend Jen made a lovely announcement



Yay!!

I went out for Vics 30th birthday





I ate a awesome pizza



Me and rob went for a carvery


And went to the cinema and it was awesome


My mam came to see me on Monday and we went out to lunch


She brought me lovely flowers and treats :)


On Friday night me and rob went out for a delayed birthday meal he got me for my birthday


Yesterday I scrapped and scrapped


Today I am spending the day with my friend Gwen doing knitty things including cutting my newly finished Owls in half to make it into a cardi! Ooohh!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails