Wednesday 5 December 2012

September doc 2012

So a couple of weeks ago I had some of my chums over for a bit of crafty fun



Me and these gals talk every day but all live pretty far away from each other.

So we all got our scrap on



-I did a bit of honeymoon scrapping



And caught up in my September doc 2012 which was the none wedding bits

Packing, olive love, new shoes, my wedding desk at work, some baby sitting, olive going on her holidays, weather watching! A blank space! Doh!!


Some table name sorting, a new bunny dress, some spa day fun, some night before nerves, a sunny wedding day, a fab wedding room, my brand new name.
Now this was only the 9th September so we went on our honeymoon came back and...

Heather had her gorgeous baby boy, we put our wedding cards up, I checked out my wool stash, wedding present fun, paper stash, gorgeous frames gifts, a poorly olive



Some new fridge magnets, our awesome signed board, our new number plates, our fab Hawaiian dancer, a big chop, a family visit, and me and rob pretending the bump back to earth wasn't horrid!!


So yes September was mental which is why these pages are barely decorated shall we call it! Busy times lately lol.

I have a few more pages to share with you when I get chance lol

Rach x


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails