Tuesday 14 August 2012

Ravellenic 2012 Results

Hello all, So thats it the Ravellenics are over. I have to say i am pretty proud of myself for what i managed to get done. 

So you have seen some of these already but never mind.

The lovely Cascade 220 yarn and Jane by Jane Richmond

Love this pattern and will be making more.

Wendy Mode Chunky and the Elizabeth By Jane Richmond


The quickest hat every using Rowan Big Wool and Really Warm Hat by Melissa LaBarre


and again!


I knew i wanted to make mittens and I'm chuffed i didn't just do the same mitts over and over like i normally do

Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran (my favourite yarn on the planet) and Moms Cabled mitts by Jessica Jensen


Sublime Extra fine merino dk, left overs from my Lauriel using the Cupcake Shantha Ramachandran


My biggest knit of the competition, my wedding shawl, i started this ages ago but you know i get distracted but it is finally done.

Im really happy with it.

Roses are Red by Rose Beck this one is special so it gets a few pics





This one was a bit ambitious really and this was a bit of a slog, 


yes it was pretty darn when i finished, it was about 11pm!

 


So i couldn't finish there could i? So  i fit in a little baby hat too.


Oh yes and the Fetchings mitts


So there  you have it,  i think its a pretty  haul. 
My laptop is playing up so best go. 

rach x



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails