Sunday 29 July 2012

Ravellenic Progress

Hi all, so i thought i would come and show you the progress i have been making for the Ravellenics, i am speeding along, but then it is the weekend.

So this is my progress so far. 


I love this pattern and i love how it came out. It is a cute clever pattern, i know i will be making this again and again. I forgot to go up a needle size for the pattern but it makes for a beanie rather than slouchy. 

But i love this colour, its my first time using Cascade 220 and its lovely. I have some of the ball left not sure if its enough for a baby hat or something but will try.



Yesterday morning after i finished Jane I started straight away on Elizabeth another Jane Richmond coz she designs fab hats, this one is in Bulky so it was set to be a speedy knit. 
I did a quick youtube search for cabling without a cable needle as i forget every time lol

So this one was finished in a few hours yay! I have used some leftover yarn from the Tall Flowers cardi i finished earlier this year.

This is my photo at 11.30 last night when i finished it lol


and today just after it had chucked it down.


this is Robs pride and joy, he grew this from seed, how clever is that!


and a closer look!


So what am i planning today? I sadly have to do some housework and we really must do some wedding planning, music, readings etc

but i have loads of super bulky left from xmas and i am all about using my leftovers so thinking a couple of super quick chunky hats, i have quite a bit of this in different colours.



and this poor little soul looking all sorry for itself.

I have had this for ages, which is why its looking all ruffled.

But i am thinking a pair of mittens, i have loads of cute pattens saved so just need to pick one.

Exciting, really joying this quick projects it really spurs you on to do more.
I do plan on doing a couple of bigger items like a shawl or something but maybe more about that tomorrow.


But here are my finished objects so far yay!


Back tomorrow with some more progress

Rach x



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails