Monday 30 July 2012

Day 3- Ravellenic 2012


Hi guys, blogging quickly before work, yesterday was a very productive day, i got going on my left overs of my chunky wool to make up some quick hats.

I used this pattern which is what i used last xmas




i only have a bit of each colour so went for stripes.


cute right? this took no more than 2 hours, probably not even that yay!


so i then picked up my poor orange debbie bliss yarn and started some mitts, i went for this pattern,


Coz I am me i sat and looked at this piled up on the sofa and figured why not make another hat! 

so off i went on my 2nd hat of the day yay!


and this is it done! They are super quick.


I then plugged away on the mitts, i really wanted one finished by the end of the day.

I also had to bake for a work thing for today and make my batch lunches for the next few days.

But i managed it, i confess it was a late night but yay.

then i couldn't resist starting the next one, i didn't want to have to do it in the car, as starting is a bit of a pain.

So obviously I'm at work today, but planning on working on it in the usual time i have in the day so hoping to get this other mitten done today.


Right i need breakfast, sort my lunch etc etc etc

Catch you later

rach x


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love your hats. Can I ask what you used to make them, i.e. what specific wool, needles etc.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails