Saturday 28 July 2012

Mr and Mrs Barlow

Hi all, so last sunday, we headed to my friend Annas wedding. Me and Anna  have talked weddings every lunch time for months. So it was exciting when her wedding was finally here.

She got married at the lovely Woodhall



Mr and Mrs Barlow!


gorgeous flowers


cute special touches


The confetti shot is always my favourite


me and he


the gorgeous bridesmaids



and the ushers


thats me obvs


and me and he



cute


ahhh


cutes


cake cutting just after the meal which we have copied


giant jenga


me and rob wondered off to enjoy the sun and took quite a fun snaps




it was crazy sunny







beautiful detail on her dress



first dance!



two fools lol

so there you are and as everyone keeps telling me it will be me next! In 6 weeks to be exact, I really must blog some stuff, I'll do it soon i swear.

Rach x

1 comment:

Libby said...

Great photos. Can't believe your own wedding is just 6 weeks away. So exciting. I'm getting ready to celebrate my 20th wedding anniversary so my own wedding day is a very distant memory :-).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails