Thursday 12 July 2012

A nice day for white wedding!

Hi gang, so on friday 6th, me and Rob headed up north to attend his oldest friends wedding. Now if you recall the weather on friday it was arm wet! Rain like i have never seen before. But we made it.

So we did a quick early check in at our hotel to get changed. Now i had done my hair all fancy in the morning but in a effort to get out the rain, i had my said fancy hair as i was getting in the car and it was ruined.

Anyway this is he and me, if you didn't know already


Rob was a usher for the wedding, along with ben who we also met up with at the hotel.


This wedding was fancy fancy!


i helped pin the guys flowers on, they had just poked them through a button hole!


ah so these are the 3 ushers, Dan (who is robs best man) rob and ben


the church was on the grounds which was nice, the rain had mainly stopped by this point yay! 


Rob was on video duty along with his usher duties. how pretty is the church?


Ben doing usher type things


ready and waiting


and out they come! For the record the confetti shot is my favourite shot of any wedding! I have loads but only shared a couple



doesn't Amy look gorgeous?


the guys and one of the flower girls


ah me and he


the guys showing off their fancy cufflinks 


on says usher and the other says Scott and Amy, cute!


and here we are with the bride and groom


oh us two again!


lovely pink theme


cute cute cake


me and dan


ah pretty


more filming during the speeches


some cake cutting


they also had a awesome band, which i forget the name of but they were fab!

I have saved you the photo of my feet at the end of the night!

Gorgeous, gorgeous wedding and definitely made me more excited about ours, we have another wedding on the 22nd my friend from work Anna is getting married which I'm very excited about.

We passed the 2months to go mark the other day, i really must blog the invites and other wedding type things, been a bit lack/busy of late.

Hope you enjoyed seeing the pics

Rach x

1 comment:

Jackie xxx said...

Lovely photos, love to see your wedding plans.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails