Tuesday 3 July 2012

Half year review- 2012

Hello, so as i was looking through Ravelry the other day, i noticed i had kinda knit quite a lot this year already. So i thought i would do a 6 months review. 

I won't link them all up or it will take ages. You can find me on Ravelry under Reward if you want to look.

So this was a granny stripe for my friends friends baby!



Erm it this was for a friends friend baby too.


ah this is my hat. obvs


a chunky quick number that should have been longer.


a little cardi for Jennys baby Jack.


a elephant for Vics baby Violet


and a cardi for her


a big brother monster for the other jack.


a quick chunky cardi earlier this year


another one for violet


and another


and another


oh and another


this is my most recent blanket for Chloe who is due to have her baby next week yay!


my daybreak shawl


a blanket for baby Archie


another for Violet


my lauriel that is too stinking big!


my cute summer shrug which appears to have grown also


ah my lovely owls which saved my freezing body at woolfest


a little number for baby archie


a quick winter scarf for me


a little hat which i gave to a colleague as her brother is saving a baby, due 30th june so waiting to hear what she had.


oh i think thats it! I do have a few more secret things but they are secrets.

So not bad for 6 months i don't think.

What have you been making lately?

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow - so many projects! They all look awesome - well done on getting so much made :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails