Wednesday 13 June 2012

Life is life

Hi conscience I haven't blogged for a bit so here is some random goings on!




Someone at work brought me a San Fran map in, in prep for my honeymoon! Safe to say I was distracted the rest of the day




I worked on my summer jumper, shame summer vanished!



I spent a lovely Friday night with these guys



I took myself off to town early early on Saturday morning




I made soup




I worked on such secret projects they had to be made black and white




I had Nat and Naomi round for knit night




I randomly started a blanket for my granddad 80th in November!




I started a little something




I packed a million eBay things and then missed the local post office by ten mins resulting in a long stressful trip to the city centre one on monday



Rob returned from his friends stag do and did not move all night




I may have watched a Xmas film or two




I worked on my hitchhiker




I went venue hunting for my works leaving do


I sat and knit and read on my lunch hour


I went on a walk/ jog with my lovely neighbour Jess and talked weddings



I willed the weather to improve for my trip to London this weekend to see my southern gal pals!

And that's it!

Posted using BlogPress from iPhone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails