Saturday 12 May 2012

Tall Flowers

Hello, Happy Saturday, hoping its as sunny where you are as it is in Leeds.

So I have been on a mission of late (when aren't i) I spotted this gorgeous pattern by Cecily Glowik MacDonald.

So this is a bulky weight cardi so it knit up super quick, i think it took 2 weeks and that isn't working on it all the time, I obviously knit on lots of things all the time, so yes very quick and easy knit.



I added a few more inches in length as it was a bit short





So these are the details, I love this pattern, i have worn this loads since i made it and kinda want another one, maybe in a red colour.

Needle and yarn
US 11 - 8.0 mm
3.3 skeins = 504.9 yards (461.7m)
purple

So there you go, I have finished a few baby items to so will be back with those soon.

Hope you like it

Thanks for reading

Rachel x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails