Sunday 13 May 2012

New Music

Hello, I thought i would pop by and share something a little different today. I love music and lately i have been introduced to a few new artists so i thought i would share them with you.

The kinda music i like varies hugely, I love nothing more than a nice acoustic cd, but then a bit of motown is always good, as is a bit of Bob Marley, or Nick Drake, or i don't know the Juno Soundtrack.

So today i am sharing what i think is all quite similar music really, they are all lovely and chilled.



First up is Ben Howard, I love this cd, I had never heard of him before, but someone mentioned him in passing and now i completely love it.



Now this one is another i Love, (ok i love them all) I very rarely listen to the radio, I'm normally listening to knitting podcasts or Harry Potter audio books, but because I'm a 'driver' now i listen to the radio more, and this song, Hold On kept popping up. So I investigated and came across this cd and it is fabulous.



This is again a great cd, its nice and slow and calming, i have had this one a good few times as i was going to sleep. Again i heard of him on the radio.

So there you go, something a bit different, if anyone has any recommendations then feel free to let me know

Thanks

Rach x


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails