Wednesday 22 February 2012

On the needles

So its been a while since i went down the knotty road, you have been spoilt with tales of paper but this one is all about the wool.

I have stacks of things on my needles as ever, but you know I've finished some stuff too.

So the socks i have on the go are Jaywalkers


i really like this pattern but don't feel like i have had much chance to sit and focus on it as i have been doing it on the bus mainly.


I had a mad moment and picked up the dreaded Chunky Cardi, i felt it needed to be finished, 


i finished the whole of the back and a good chunk of the front but then i was like hmm I'm not enjoying this so i have stopped.


I cast on some tiny and blue for my friend Jenny, who had the gorgeous baby Jack.


I started a boy blanket for my friend who is due in May.


These blankets just fly along.


I found out last week my friend i mentioned a couple of week ago is expecting a girl, so i got on board with the girlie knitting.

This is crazy cute I'm sure you agree


so i bought it and started it


geez seed/moss stitch is hard work.


it looked like this, this morning

terrible pic but i got loads done at lunch so it now looks like this


I started this cute card this is nearly done now, super speedy i think i will make more of these for some of the other babies due this year.


You might recall in the mad year of 14 babies i knit a elephant, that elephant knit a hole in my finger, i have somewhat foolishly started another.


does it look like a elephant yet??




Im trying to dip in and out of baby knitting vs knitting for me and doing well so far i think. But man this is only a portion of what i have on the needles lol.

Right best get back to it.

Thanks for stopping by

Rachel x





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails