Monday 20 February 2012

Life photos

Hi all, so thought i would stop by and share some random photos.

I finally cleared off my old desk, I've been meaning to put this on gumtree but not got around to it.

We have a week off next week (after this week) so time to get stuff sorted.



bit of weekend chilling out


frantically trying to find a photo booth for the wedding thats not a million pounds, turns out not really possible


I had a snowy walk to work


and admired a nice view from my house


i had a pick a mix to jolly up my crappy week


i went to my friends to celebrate her birthday


i bought some daffs


i tried a new Yankee Candle- its nice!


i started a new baby blanket


i had some cuddles with Wilma



We had more birthday celebrations when my family came for bridesmaid shopping (more later)



we went out for a birthday meal




had left over birthday cake


i sat and watched films and did some knitting


i did some scrapping


worked on my blanket


had a quiet night in for valentines, this is robs pressie


oh and cookies


i hung out with the bunnies


caught up with friends on my lunch


bought 3 new tops


got a gorgeous picture message from Elijah


I went baby shopping with my friend



fell for some gorgeous new knits


had quiet cuddles with wilma during a oddly quiet moment for her



so there you go, thats what I've been up to lately.

I have some knitting things to share soon, some weekend photos, some scrapping.

Thanks for checking in 

rachel x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails