Sunday 19 February 2012

Mind the gap

Hi all so i appear to have quite a few scrapbook pages to share so am back again.


December- And my trip to Edinburgh which was lovely but mad i got ill that weekend!

I pretty much lifted this page from Pinterest but its not pinned on my boards so i can't link it but I'm really please with how it looks.



I havent spoken about the wedding plans much and I'm planning on doing a post about it soon.

In December i got my ring! I had that little ring pic for ages, thinking one day i will need that, it literally floated about on my desk for what feels like years lol but i finally got to use it yay!



This is another december one but not about christmas, Im trying to use the photos to tell more stories, so this one is how this was my last christmas with the same name as my family.




So there you have it, i even have some more to share later on in the week.

Thanks for coming by to take a look

Rach xx

1 comment:

Mel said...

I always lift pages - so much easier than doing your own thinking! I am liking them especially the top one - I'm a sucker for stars!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails