Tuesday 15 February 2011

Weekend fun

Hi all so I have already blogged this once but my phone crashed so you can imagine how much I want to do it all again lol. So I will keep it brief!

I had a fab weekend, friday night my friends from work came round which was great.
Saturday u was woken by this lovely delivery


My very first interflora delivery from the lovely Sarah and Lianne, I love them!
Then I caught up a bit with some excitable ladies chatting about the Sarahs Cards retreat



Then by mid morning Heather had arrived so we played with wool






Heather also knocked me up these fab flowers for a little project I need for the retreat



I spent the evening working on my owl jumper



Pleased to say it's now finished I just need a billion buttons for the Owls eyes.
Sunday brought my lovely scrappy friends, Sally and Natalie. I prepared the table



I made pie for lunch (and dinner for the next week lol)



Natalie misted



And we all scrapped



I had a lovely weekend, I hope you did too!
Rach x

7 comments:

ForgedinPaper said...

I have to admit to being a lurker I read your blog all the time but very rarely comment. I have a blog award for you but feel free to ignore it if it's not your thing. Thanks for the inspiration and the owl jumper looks ace.

Claire said...

Looks like you had a fab weekend, sorry I couldn't be there
C
xx

Mel said...

Looks like a lovely weekend. x

Mel said...

Looks like a lovely weekend. x

Debbie H said...

Gasp! I hope she didn'tmist your kitchen tiles on the floor!

Libby said...

Sounds like a very fun, and productive, weekend. I'm slowly starting to get back into scrapbooking. Now I just need to decide on woolly project....

Trina said...

Looks like you had a fab time, sorry I missed it!

Can't wait to see what you produced <3

T xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails