Friday 18 February 2011

Socks in progress

So after much excitement I got to Baa Ram Ewe last night and spun my ball of Jitterbug (it's Raspberry if u wanted to know)









Lovely Gwen in the shop showed me what to do and now it looks like this



-


Yum I love it, everyone was saying how nice it was which is nice coz I don't often have fancy wool.
So this is how it looked last night



Sorry it's dark
And today it looks like this



Yay I'm loving the colour!
I'm on the plain knitting now so that's good.
So there you go, god knows what I do when I get to the heel! But will cross that bridge when I come to it, hopefully by next thursday when I can get more help lol.
Right on my lunch break so best get back only 2.5hrs to go and it's the weekend!!!
Thanks for stopping by
Rachel z


Posted using my iPhone

3 comments:

JO SOWERBY said...

now that is one cool gismo. the wool is beautiful. i found knitting on several dble pointed needles fairly easy once i got the hang of not twisting the stitches,
Jo xxxx

Claire said...

Liking the look of those socks Rachel
C
xx

Jenny said...

Looking good! How cool is the ball winder?? x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails