Friday 12 November 2010

I play with paper

So as I have had 2 scrapbook weekends in a row i have tons to share with you. you ready for paper paper and more paper?
This was a quick easy page i did at the cabin in the woods, its my friends hen do i went on in Whitby in July, i have just a whole mix of products here mainly what was lying around.
an oldy but a goldy, this is one of my favourite photos from Robs Graduation in 2005. I had a random black and white copy so i thought i would scrap it. I have also used quite a old range of the lovely Be Loved range, its so yummy and its a shame its hard to get one.
This is our cabin photo which i scrapped last weekend, i love the embossing plate i think its a Tim Holtz one which was Tracy's but i really like/want it.

I have lots more but they need photographing so i will do that tomo.

So finally a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my mam!
EEEKK Weep at my long hair :(

She is coming to see me tomorrow and driving all on her own for the very first time, so here is what we have planned along with my Mil.
Homemade soup
homemade cakes/cookies
spot of knitting
trip to Baa Ram Ewe
a bit of packing
lots of nattering

sounds fun right? then sunday me and rob are gonna do some serious packing eeekk.

Right I off to go and sit and the front door and wait for rob to return home from work with my giant parcel full of pretty things eekkk! oh sorry i mean greet him from a long day at work lol

thanks for stopping by
xx

4 comments:

Lou said...

these are gorgeous layouts and they go lovely with your fab photos :)

Mel said...

Loving the pages, especially the middle one. I have got Arne's graduation pics and keep meaning to scrap them too! I might change it to black and white.

Anna said...

Great layouts, I love the Hens one, great colours and I love all the details on the second one too!

Libby said...

Great layouts - they are always so fun and colourful. And I have to say I think your new shorter hairdo suits you much better than long - it shows off your pretty face more :-).

Libby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails