Thursday 21 October 2010

Worth it!

When you are having crappy day at work and you receive a text and it has a photo like this.



This is pumpkin hat number 3 and beautiful Jack is modelling it. I have to say by the third hat I was a bit sick but this photo makes it more than worth it.

On the red hair front I'm pretty underwhelmed I have to say and trying to remedy it over the weekend.

Blogging on the way to knit night! I have 3 projects with me and i stay for 3 hours so a project a hour will move everything on a little bit. However 3 hours on one project would nearly finish a couple of them!
Right best be off xx

1 comment:

Hope and Chances said...

Love the pumpkin hats. I am in awe at how much knitting you achieve, you must be super fast :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails