Wednesday 16 June 2010

In Wonderland

So i have managed to squeeze some scrapping in that i can actually show you, I couldn't leave these photos too long



I have used a few of my favourite papers, a bit of October Afternoon old and new, some My Minds Eye Be Loved and Dear Lizzie, I have also used some of my lovely new alphas.

Also, no photos yet but i have finally finished my ripple blanket woo!
I do have photos of it nearly finished, there isnt much grass in Leeds city centre but i found a tiny corner today to sit in the sun with my harry potter audio book on (Half blood Prince) and work on my lovely blanket.




I just love how the ball of wool goes when you have nearly finished, pretty huh

Well thats all for me, i think its time to pick up my other ripple blanket that i stopped to do this one.
Thanks for stopping by guys x

3 comments:

JO SOWERBY said...

looving the LO rachel, fab bunting and colours. loving the blanket, really hope to make one of my own sometime
Jo xxx

Mel said...

Great page Rachel, it looks like you all had a good time dressing up! I wish I could clash papers as well as you do, I am always obsessed with matching all my colours but your pages work together so well!

Micayla said...

Love the layout, looks like one fun party.
I brought that book at Christmas and still have not made the bag....maybe it is time!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails