Wednesday, 16 June 2010

In Wonderland

So i have managed to squeeze some scrapping in that i can actually show you, I couldn't leave these photos too long



I have used a few of my favourite papers, a bit of October Afternoon old and new, some My Minds Eye Be Loved and Dear Lizzie, I have also used some of my lovely new alphas.

Also, no photos yet but i have finally finished my ripple blanket woo!
I do have photos of it nearly finished, there isnt much grass in Leeds city centre but i found a tiny corner today to sit in the sun with my harry potter audio book on (Half blood Prince) and work on my lovely blanket.




I just love how the ball of wool goes when you have nearly finished, pretty huh

Well thats all for me, i think its time to pick up my other ripple blanket that i stopped to do this one.
Thanks for stopping by guys x

3 comments:

JO SOWERBY said...

looving the LO rachel, fab bunting and colours. loving the blanket, really hope to make one of my own sometime
Jo xxx

Scraptastic Mel x said...

Great page Rachel, it looks like you all had a good time dressing up! I wish I could clash papers as well as you do, I am always obsessed with matching all my colours but your pages work together so well!

Micayla said...

Love the layout, looks like one fun party.
I brought that book at Christmas and still have not made the bag....maybe it is time!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails