Friday 25 June 2010

I couldnt be Happier that......

1- It is friday and the weekend in a oh one minutes time
2-My lovely Friend Charlotte (not baby shower baby) at a gorgeous baby girl tonight called lydia
Just look how brand new she is, clever isnt it the whole making people business.
3- I have the July Dt to play with and have actually finished 2 pages already
4- I have a lovely box of new stash to play with
5- I have some lovely fabric from the US winging its way to me, well its been delivered to my sisters hotel in Vegas but I will have it soon, wanna see what i got?

The beautiful Early Bird, turns out all the UK manufactures who thought they were getting this arent, due to manufacture problems so im really chuffed i ordered this.
This is the curtain fabric i have picked for my scrap room, so i guess i am going with these colours
This is Joel Dewberry Fabric and this is for the kitchen window, cute huh!
So i will pick up this lot next weekend when im going back home home.
Oh yes can i just say how awesome the Fat Quarter Shop have been, they have been so helpful replying like straight away with my 100s of questions very impressed.

6 I have some of the cutest housewarming presents from my sister, she gave me some pennies to spend whilst i was down south, coz she knows i got loads of pretty stuff last time i went. And coz i have no willpower i have started using them

The cutest chalkboard you ever did see, i went from writing cute messages to rob, to whats for tea? now i am using it like facebook, yesterday it said one day to go (till the weekend), now it says thank god its the weekend. Doh but i love it

I have something similar in the garden but its battered to death so i got a different one cute huh
Seriously cute pegs, and yes i have already started using them, i have never been good at saving in any sense lol
7- My beautiful new bad, for those who are 'friends' with me on facebook or twitter, know i have been going on about a bag for a couple of days, I gave in and bought it yesterday and its beautiful.

And yes it is indeed Cath Kidston, I have to admit i have never really got 'her' before it was all a bit flowery for me but polkadots, i just love, as you can see i happened to have my red dotty skirt i made on that day (not sure if i have even showed you that yet). The shop has just opened in Leeds and i have to say its beautiful its so pretty and well designed, i took a few sneeky photos, which are a bit blurry but thought i would share anyway.
Pretty, maybe i like it so much coz its red and blue and thats what im loving.
Well that is all for me, im feeling sleepy at this late hour, and have a list as long as my arm of things i want to do tomo, do you ever do that write a completely unachievable list and then get mad at yourself when you cant do it, i literally do this everyday it drives me mental.
One thing i will do tomo us upload loads of new colours to my little shop which has been awfully quiet lately.
Right thanks for stopping bye nighty night xx







2 comments:

JO SOWERBY said...

lots of prettiness on the blog today rachel. lil lydia looks really cute and a lil shocked at having come from nice quiet and womby sloshy world into noisy midwifery delivery suite world. bet she'll be even more gorgeous when u get to see her first hand.
Jo xxxx

Mel said...

I have heard about the new Kath Kitson shop and so must go check that out in Leeds. I love, love, love the red polka dot pegs -ace! That chalk board is too cute too! We can't wait to get our own place to do it up with all the cute, cheesy home things - but I think it will be a LONG wait! Have fun with your new stash! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails