Monday 26 April 2010

Super Class


The fabulous Rachael E has done a awesome class over on the Sarah's Cards Blog so i want you to run over there and check it out, but for now this is my version of it


Really enjoyed the class its really cute, i have used some of my brand new October Afternoon papers which i love. Well that is all, I am going to try and not scrap quite as much as yesterdays giant album session scared me. So for now i am attempting to crochet again, after seeing Heather's lovely baby blanket i want to make them for my friends, so i need to get good quick.
So wish me luck, oh yeah also in other news i joined a gym last week, did i mention that already? yeah i have been trying to go before work! yep i meet my mate at 7.20 AM to hit the gym im mental i know, but sick of everything feeling a wee bit too tight lol
love you and leave you xx

2 comments:

Rachael Elliott said...

Lovely page Rachel, aren't those papers gorgeous! I bought some too, yet to cut into them still at the stroking stage lol.
Good luck at the gym :)

Anna said...

This layout looks great, I love the new OA papers too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails