Friday 12 February 2010

UP UP & UP

You might recall that last September whilst in FLorida we went to see UP! There had been a lot of hype about this film and it did not disapoint we loved it. So as it's out on Monday rob pre ordered it & as websites have to make sure it arrives on time they sent it early!
So we got it today a whole 4 days earlier! Very excited



-


Having been to knit night tonight it was too late to watch it.

As mentioned we like Disney so I thought I would show u a few things we have not inc the giant DVD collection we have.



Great UP figures! Note black & White MIckey in the background, he is from Disneyland Paris!

This is robs boy shelf by the way, in our bedroom, mine has girl stuff on and his Disney.



We also love Wall-e,



& Toy Story, Cars oh and 9 which is in the background.
As I said his shelf is boy things mine is girls but I do have this on mine



On canvas and everything!

I hope u have enjoyed this trip to our bedroom shelves lol
Night night x

Posted using my iPhone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails