Tuesday 23 June 2009

Sarah's Cards June Kit

Hi guys the June kit has started to arrive now so i can show you what i have been up to






You can see the rest of the designers gallery here (getting good at them) Also as guest designer Kirsty Wiseman has joined in the fun, Sarahs has lots of new things coming which you can check out here
Well thats all for now, i sorted my desk out last night well one of them so actually have some room, also i am so loving the harry potter audio books stephen fry is great, im on number 4 and they have just gone back to school so i put it on my ipod dock and listen while i scrap! x

3 comments:

Angie said...

Love all your LO's but the Dream one stood out for me. Maybe because you used a paper that I've tried to, and not succeeded. lol

Paige said...

Great colours on that first LO with the black CS. loving your LO's!!!

Mole said...

You have been busy! Some great pages ... wish I had time to scrap like this. Wonder if they'd notice at work if I just didn't turn up LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails