Friday 13 February 2009

Another week down

Hi guys so sorry for delay in blogging i've been meaning too and had something to blog about all week, but as i have to do it in the bedroom and its freezing in here i have put it off, its not as cold on a morning so here i go.
Itook part in a litle Cyber Crop on UKS this weekend i didnt get very far and only did the classes that caught my eye so this is what i did.
I think this class was called frames, as i didnt have the frame i tried to make my own, this lo took me ages to be honest and im still not 10% on it




The next was the killer cat one



This class was really fun, i love this photo of us with our granny and grandad i did this layout about how we are the original grandchildren and how difficult i find it sharing them. All hidden journalling though.

On sunday i made some more cakes and tried buttercream icing, so this is my latest attempt





Over at Sarahs Cards they are getting tons of new stock in im dying to get hold of but holding off until i ee what DT stuff arrives for me this month. They have been updating the blog with some of the travel layouts that i did for them last month.


This month i have been using the lovely kit, but i cant show you anything yet but sure it gets delivered soon so i can share them with you.
This week i managed this layout too

And thats my week, i have worked the last 5 saturdays in a row so i am looking forward to having a lie in tomo and 2 days off woo hoo!

thanks for looking x

2 comments:

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

fabby layouts as ever, love those cakes too - they look yummy!!!

CloClo said...

Great layouts - hope you enjoy your Saturday off! I was at the Thackray Museum in Leeds today, so not too far from you :) xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails