Sunday 15 February 2009

Just Scrapping

I have been going off 'topic' with all my cake talk lately, so i shall stop but will tell you we had our cake sale on friday which is why i have been practicing and we made £118.00 for British Heart Foundation so very chuffed.
Anyway i have a few layouts to share with you from this week.
First is a lift i did from my friend Jen -http://jensjourney1.blogspot.com/ her lovely layout was in Scrapbook Inspirations this month and i loved it so thought i would use it lol.



Photo is of us at Blizzard Beach in one of the Disney parks in florida.

Next up is a funny photo, its not the greatest but it makes me laugh


I have used lots of random bits here but i like the overall look.I also did this as a challenge on some blog but i forget which you had to use the word FUN!
Next is also for a challenge blog-http://categorystories.wordpress.com/ we had to use What I Love About ________ so here is mine



This is a photo from last weekend, my mates birthday we have been friends like forever so bought time i did a layout on us lol
I have used some sassfras here and the cutest stickers from paperchase, speaking of which i might of bought this today shhh dont tell anyone.. i plan to put all my fave embellishments in it


Beautiful isnt it, cant wait till pay day so i can get more!!


So thats it so far hoping to get a couple more done this evening
thanks for looking
x

7 comments:

Jen said...

loving your work! :)

Ella Swan said...

Ooh I love the owl box/case. It is just SOOO cute. Your layouts are so young & fun too!

Julia Dunnit said...

Love your LOs, and well done on the cake sale - that's a lot of money!

Anonymous said...

What a great result with you fund raising, well done!

Love those LO's and that lunchbox is just soooo cute.

XXX

JaneH said...

Rachel, I love your blog but am really intrigued by you banner.... did you make it yourself? If not, can you tell me how/where you got it?

Thanks.

P.S. I left this message on the blogathon (UKS) thread too, just in case I miss it.

Ginny said...

you sounds as surprised as me..i actually scrapped on the weekend too...unbelieveable, yes, but here's the proof!!! lol

fantastic LOs, think my fave is the first one :0)

Lydia said...

Those LOs are gorgeous, and I love the owl case lol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails