Monday 5 January 2009

GoGo Use It!

Yesterday i finally got to scrapping, once my DT stuff was done i did a bit of gogo fun, at the clubhouse we are encouraging each-other to use old kits, so mine was only last months but i hadnt really looked at it so i did a couple of layouts and they are my favourite for a while.

Its funny coz i did some yesterday that are just shocking so im not even putting them on here im super ashamed





i have actually scrapped these photos before and used gogo but they were a bit crammed together so did and me one and he one.

ok i did do two but the 2nd one wont upload ahhhhh!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous Lo and I cannot imagine you creating anything that is shame worthy .... When no one was looking I could show you some right horrors!

lindschick said...

It's a fab LO, love it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails