Friday 29 July 2016

Hi

Hi all. Few and far between posts. Life here sure is busy. 

This boy is growing up quick 


He's adorable and very smiley and he's a very 'good' baby 


Martha is still being super good with him no negativity at all which is awesome. 

She mainly just wants his toys and wants to sit where he is and stuff. 


But life with two on the whole is awesome 


In other news I chopped about 8" off my hair, so back to short. 


We've been doing lots of fun things in the bits of dun that's appeared. 
2 fun fairs in 2 days. 


My knitting has been a bit slow tbh but I'm still managing nearly every day. 

Double naptime doesn't happen much but when it does it's pretty sweet. 


I just finished these late last night. 


Been working on my shawl

I also went back to Slimming World this week. So let's see how I manage with that and 2 small people. Not got as much to loose as I did after having Martha and gone back 4 mths earlier do I'm gonna try


Right baby awake. Must dash. 
Back soon 
Xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cute little boy! He looks like Martha.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails