Saturday 5 September 2015

Lush

Well I see where this pattern got its name. I have finished my Lush by Tincanknits and Oohh I love it. 

Wanna see??? 



Pretty isn't it?? I used Cascade 220 in Lagoon from Wool Warehouse. I was planning a short cropped one but ended up getting a extra ball for more length and now I wish I had long sleeves so prob gonna get up getting another ball. Which makes 5 balls. 


But yes is a bit lovely. 


I have already cast on one for Martha 


You know how I like us to match. 
And here if a few of us our 'in the wild' 




Anyone else think it's chilly today??  

I have cast on ALL the things and now feeling a bit overwhelmed by them all. 

Someone asked my Instagram name. It's the same as my blog rewardingmemories I did a post about this a few back I think. 

Right must keep knitting. 

1 comment:

ForgedinPaper said...

It's really lovely finished the colour is great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails