Saturday 21 February 2015

Today.

Started with a poorly snotty baby, after perking up we went to the local farm for a very quick trip. Bit of picnic playing first 


Then to the farm, to see some lambs. 



And a few gorgeous pics 




During a very unsettled naptime I tried to tackle a bit of crochet. I can granny stripe but that's about it. So I used Heathers Elmer square, sorry on my phone so can't link. 

I frogged it many many times. Do u like my crochet hook, it was a birthday pressie from my friend Laura. 

I went wrong a fair few times but got it eventually. 

Yay!!! 

We will ignore the crying grumpy baby and swiftly move onto her happily playing with a bowl and spoon and a wrapper. 

We will also ignore the 3 HR bedtime this evening but in between lots of rocking and stuff. I managed another square


I'm pretty pleased I got there in the end, with a lot of help from my pals. 
And now it's bedtime so I guess that's my day. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Martha is sooooooo cute!! I love the space between her front teeth.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails