Thursday 27 November 2014

Throwback Thursday

Lately I have been loving the Timehop App, which shows you what you were doing social media wise last year, 4 years, 7 years etc. I do love a good reminisce. 

So last year around about this week, this is how life looked. 




My tiny martha and our trip to Christmas adventure land. 

Well we went there again today so I thought I would share some pics. 

Since we last chatted I have made martha another Christmas hat to match mine as obviously hers from last year doesn't fit. 


Let's just look at last year.  I'm sure she was never this small. Clearly all a blur. 


This one makes me laugh 


We nipped to Tesco before we left, which is pretty dull but resulted in a super cute photo 

So yes Christmas adventure land 
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍





We didn't stay too long as sadly it was pretty drizzly and grotty but we had fun and took some nice pics and that's the important thing right lol. 

But looking at these pics together blows my mind. If I could have known the things I know last year well it's madness. If I would have known how much more amazing this baby was gonna get, well frankly I wouldn't have believed you. 
Xx


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Martha is gorgeous and I love the photos you post, what a difference a year makes.
I love your blog by the way so please keep blogging as I read it regularly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails