Sunday 17 August 2014

Vertebrae


A few weeks ago I finished a little cardigan for Martha. I have made a few of these lately for the new babies that have come along. I originally made 2 for Martha, both in 4ply and they came out huge. Not knowing how diddy my girl would be. 

Having made them in DK I tried them on Martha and the 0-3 one fit great, little short in the sleeves (not given this yet so you can't see) and then I did a 3-6 for my other friend. 

So I went with 3-6 but just didn't do it quite as wide. 


We took these pics at the lovely Harbour Yarns. Which I will tell you all about next time. 


It's a great little cardi and great for either a boy or a girl. Martha has so many cute tops that sometimes they get covered up by knitwear, which isn't always a bad thing but in these warmer days we erm had been having (how cold has it got?) it's been great. 

She wore it the other day too for her first outing on her trike 
  


I would really recommend this pattern. I'm actually knitting one for myself at the min. It's been a long slog but I'm finally on the sleeves. 




What are you knitting??? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails