Tuesday 2 April 2013

Last day

So I made it to work in record time god bless the school hols. So yes quick blog.

So I sat and played at my desk for a good few hours and caught up on my February pages. Will share those later



I popped in dare I saw baby's room, it's so tidy now I like going in there plus it's so sunny and lovey.


I hung my first washing of the year on the line


I started to map my march pages but needed not photos so did some ordering


Then j sat and worked on my hoody. Finally getting the rib done


We had a lovely naughty Chinese for tea. Yum


I made good progress on the sleeve


And by the end of the night I had one done

Yay!!



So there you go that was my yesterday. What did you get up to??

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Hannah2 said...

Wow! I am pooped just reading about your exploits! Congrats on the bump and good luck with all those knits you have lined up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails