Wednesday 3 October 2012

Photo booth photos

Hello all, so we finally received our USB stick with our photo booth photos after a right carry on actually. But they are here they are awesome and there are loads of them. Wanna see???

There are exactly 2 photos of just me and rob in the photo booth and these are them.



You recognise these gals who came from far and wide.


Ah my bridesmaids and the gorgeous baby Violet who is always up for a good laugh


see


and me and them.


Vic and her lovely hubby Ant.


Ah my mam and dad who were god fun and partied like stars right till the end


ah you guys!


A few of my old work chums having fun


Some family 


and some more


My gorgeous godson and mammy and daddy (yes we have mammies where I'm from)


The In Laws lol 


The new band JLS (jenny, leanne, sally)


kidnapping my husband


cutes


Me and my maid of honour in a nice serious photo


and a fun one with my old college friends


The Harrisons


me and my pops


My chum Charlotte and the cutest flower girl you ever did see


Me and Shim, with her modelling her new Owls jumper i made her for dong a awesome job with the photos.


and some fun ones. Shim being the star she is has already scrapped these pics over at 2 Peas


My and Emily, she was a star doing all our stationary and even did an emergency fix on the day. 


me and the folks and my sis, other sis was a bit sozzled by this point to join in


rob and his folks


Our whole wedding party yay! I love this one!


The usher and best man!


and again


me and the lovely Leanne


Some randoms we found in the bar lol


some posing with my work gals


arm yes lol


robs mental work friends, i have toned down the photos they took!


and one of the only pics where i have my wedding shawl on, they all seem very excited about it lol 


So yes safe to say the photo booth was a hit with the guests, i don't think there wasn't a line all night and we love our photo booth album with all our lovely guests comments. I am looking forward to scrapping these when i can get photobox to upload them as its not playing ball at the minute.

Hope you enjoyed seeing them as much as we enjoyed taking them, unlikely lol but still

Rach x

3 comments:

hotpotato said...

love these pics, look so much fun.

Julia said...

These are just awesome! I wish they had had this idea when I go married. Mmm one to use on my silver wedding maybe? lol!

Libby said...

What fabulous photos. So fun. Love the Mickey ears.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails